Foil stamping is the application of foil to a selected substrate using heat and pressure. It requires a custom die. Numerous foil styles are available. Please visit the Resources page to view our Die Styles guide.
Products and Capabilities
- A wide variety of metallic and colored foils
- Special effect foils including pearl, clear, patterned and numerous others
- 3D security and other holograms
- Scratch-off foils
- Booklet and report covers
- Stationery and invitations
- Promotional pieces
- Numerous other products
- Sheet sizes from 2″ x 4″ to 32″ x 44″; image areas up to 28″ x 36″
Foil stamping is often combined with a variety of embossing styles.