Die cutting is primarily used to cut windows and other shapes within the interior of a sheet. They may range from a single rectangular window to fancy lettering and multiple intricate designs. The process is also used to create glue tabs, pockets, cartons and special shapes along the outside edges of a finished sheet. Larkin can cut paper, plastic, lenticulars, magnets, foam core, vinyl, leather and various other substrates.
Larkin has standard dies and layouts available for many types of pocket folders. Please visit the Resources page for details.
Products and Capabilities
- Conventional die cutting as described above
- Kiss cutting of peel-off labels, stickers and static clings with backers
- Thermal or steel rule cold die cutting
- Perforated zip-strips for easy-open cardboard shipping envelopes
- DVD sleeves, key and gift card holders
- Pocket folders
- Product cartons
- Plastic, lenticular, magnets, vinyl, leather and other substrates
- Multiple press sizes with automated “stripping”
- Sheet sizes from 2″ x 4″ to 43″ x 63″
- Numerous other products
Die cutting may be combined with scoring, perforating, folding and gluing depending upon the job specifications.